RE Wood Wicked Soy Candles
Regular price $23.99
16 oz. Rustic Enigma Wood Wicked Candle
- Calico Queen- This truly intoxicating fragrance will have you begging for Sunday brunch every day of the week.
- Calamity Jane- Equal parts daredevil and kindhearted, the smell of fresh flowers and light coconut, with a soothing musk and sandalwood base will conjure up perfectly its namesake.
- West Texas Wind- A best seller this fall. West Texas Wind blends the beautiful cedar scent that waffs through the air in west Texas with a hint of vanilla.
- Cowboy- There are boys, there are men, there are gentlemen…and then there are cowboys; a breed all their own. A cowboy is full kindness and wisdom that only hours spent in the saddle can teach. Although gentle when necessary, it is hard to find a soul tougher than a cowboy. This mesmerizingly masculine scent will bring to mind all the feelings only a cowboy can summon…those city boys just can’t compete.
- Oak Barrel Cider- A wonderful fall scent that is beloved year round. The combination of apple cider paired with the woody oak make you dream of sweater weather.
- Old Gringo- Don’t let the name fool you, this blend of citrus and chili peppers is a crowd pleaser.
- Pearl Hart- Black Raspberry Vanilla
- Baked Apple- Oh my goodness, is grandma baking one of her famous apple pies?
- Butt Naked- Sweet coconut milk, fresh ripened bananas and juicy pineapple swirled together to create an exotic tropical concoction.
- Salt Lick- Reminds me of throwing the salt blocks out to our cows.
- Stud- A blend of citrus, lavender, jasmine and amber.
- Cowgirl Kisses- She’s up at dawn, hard at work until long after dark. She can stack hay, fix fence, haul water, and break colts. She’s tough when a bull is on the fight, and gentle when a baby calf needs her nurturing care. She is a ranch hand, cook, a caretaker, and a businesswoman. There’s not much a cowgirl can’t do for herself…but there are a few things she’ll let you do for her. And when the doin’s done, there’s hardly a better ‘thank you’ than a kiss from a cowgirl, and there’s hardly a better scent than the bright cherry chap-stick aroma of this Cowgirl Kisses candle.
- Jeans on the Line- Speaking of mucky back doors, Jeans on the Line, full of denim and sunshine, will help you at least THINK the laundry is done and the floor is mopped…
- Pina Colada- This fragrance will have you looking for your blender and tropical fruit.
- Country Girl- What country girl doesn't like her iced tea? This country gal does!
- Cowboy on the Beach- A melding of a sunny coastal beach and the finest leather fragrance in the industry.
- Calf Slobbers- Whether it is sitting by the campfire with a stick in your hand and a marshmallow dangling precariously on the end or walking into your grandmother’s kitchen just as she topped the sweet potato pie, the smell of marshmallows toasting and delicious meringue is sure to trigger a memory of days gone by.
- Leather & Lace- A fragrance that all Western lovers will enjoy, the manly scent of leather with a hint of vanilla. A mixture for all to love
- Cowboy's Sweetheart- This lady is as sweet as they come with a heart of gold. The combination of rhubarb and strawberries is sure to please even the pickiest palates.
- Homestead- Spicy, sweet, and complex. Vanilla intertwines with a spice cabinet of cinnamon, clove and allspice, finished with a kiss of sugar. Hints of nutmeg and fruits peek out from the heart notes. If scents bring up memories, this scent is the memory of home.
- Texas Cedar- You breathe in deep as you follow the remaining mavericks out of the bottom, winding up the trail woven through the cedar trees. The scent is rich, yet smooth. It’s the smell of freedom, hard work and accomplishment. If you’ve ever wished you could bottle it up…wish no more. Light this candle and experience the distinct smell of the Texas Cedar.
- Backroads- Warm summer nights with the smell of thunderstorms rolling in. This strong mossy, earthy scent is sure to unleash memories of long ago childhood; cruising down back-roads, windows down and 90’s country blasting through the radio, breathing in the smell of the earth and all its wonderful treasures.